Campground Season Mid April - September
The F.A.S. Campground is located at the north end of the Fowlerville Family Fairgrounds. We are an affordable campgrounds with quiet surroundings. Available spaces are rustic to full hook-ups. Whether you are looking for a place to pitch a tent or park your RV for a summer weekend, we have your spot. Public restrooms with showers are also available.
We are conveniently located near several family fun events and shopping centers, with the Tanger Outlet Mall just up the road.
Rustic Camping: $15.00 per night
Water & electric: $20.00 per night
Full Hook-up: $25.00 per night.
Dump Station :$10 for small tank $15 for large tank
Monthly rates available, please contact fair office for more information.
Open all summer, please reserve by calling the fair office at (517) 223-8186 or
Call Fair office for "Special" prices during events or to hold a RV Rally.
4-H Camping Registration
May 1, 2013 - Superintendents
May 13, 2013 - 4-H members
Space is limited! Check out our 4-H info page for more information.
Campgrounds sponsored by: Camper/Trailer Parts & Repair of Fowlerville (517) 223-9670
2012 Fowlerville Family Fair Camping Rules & Regulations
- Upon arrival, campers MUST check in with the campgrounds superintendents for their site location(s) and camping permits. The permits MUST be displayed visibly in the camping unit. ALL PERMITS MUST FACE ROADSIDE.
- Site assignments will be given based on the size of the unit. Camping is on a lottery basis. NO Advanced site confirmations will be given. No sites will be held without payment in full and registration form completed.
- Campers arriving early, before designated arrival time, will be charged $10.00 per day early arrival fee.
- Each campsite will be required to have a responsible adult staying in the camping unit at night and their name listed on the registration form for supervising younger members of the camping group. The names of all the members of the camping group shall be listed on the application and the name and phone number of the person or persons to contact in case of an emergency. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Campers are to be quiet after 11:00p.m. - THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR ILLEGAL DRUGS will be allowed on the grounds.
- No dumping of wastewater on the grounds, except in the dumping station. Pumping will be offered at an additional charge. Pre-registration for pumping MUST be at time of camping registration. The fees for pumping will also be due at this time. Pumping will be on Wednesday ONLY during the Fair. Prices are as follows; $20 grey water $20 black water $40 both (smaller to medium size units) - $40 grey water $40 black water $80 both (larger units) *John's Sanitation Pricing.
- All water hoses and trailer connections MUST NOT leak. If this becomes a problem the hose will be disconnected by the campgrounds superintendent.
- Electrical Cords MUST be a 12 gauge or better with the proper ground. Noncompliance with the rules will result in the cord being confiscated by the campgrounds superintendent.
- There will be NO PARKING of vehicles at the campsites. Fire lanes are to be kept clear at all times.
- Any camper or member of a camping group who violates any of these rules will have their camper permit revoked. They will be required to leave the fairgrounds and remove their camping unit from the grounds or they will be removed. Camping fees will be forfeited and no refunds will be made.
- By submitting this form you are agreeing to all rules and regulations. You are also giving the Fowlerville Agricultural Society permission to charge your credit card for the cost of camping during the 2013 Fowlerville Family Fair. This will include the campsite, and the pumping during Fair. A receipt will be mailed to you. You MUST retain receipt for proof of registration and payment to receive your camping permits at Fair.
If you have any concerns, please contact the Fair office during regular business hours. (517) 223-8186. Thank You.